Re: UDB/Linux 4.0

Michael Brennen (mbrennen@fni.com)
Sat, 30 Nov 1996 00:00:05 -0600 (CST)

Update your milo. milo is trying to load an ELF kernel and does not
understand it; it is an older version that only understands ECOFF.

I'm not absolutely sure that the milo below will work, as the archives
have recently been rearranged and I'm not sure what is where, but you
might try it. The two lines below should be made into one long one.

ftp://ftp.digital.com/pub/DEC/Linux-Alpha/Miniloader/
V2.0/2.0.25/noname-udb/milo

-- Michael