Re: Anonymous FTP site

Paul B. Brown (pbrown@btc.btechnet.com)
Fri, 29 Nov 1996 10:56:13 -0500 (EST)

Andreas,

You are right, of course! I simply didn't want to get into it that
deeply. I was assuming that if it was a shell problem and the guy was
working on his own machine, he gave himself bash, csh, tcsh, or ksh. I
know that some systems do not setup all scenarios for the shells that can
be addressed in /etc/passwd. There-in lays the problem (security?).

/\_/\ Paul B. Brown
((( ( -.- ) pbrown@btc.btechnet.com
|| > " < Cape Dory 25D, Paul's Option
(( (] | [) "Sailing is a state of mind . . . ."
((( | )
(_ | _) "Thirty minutes of begging is NOT considered foreplay."