Re: Anonymous FTP site

Paul B. Brown (pbrown@btc.btechnet.com)
Thu, 28 Nov 1996 15:38:22 -0500 (EST)

Last time I ran into a problem like that, my /etc/shells file did not
contain all paths to all the shells on my system.

If you login to ftp as a user that has a shell that is not defined with
complete pathname in /etc/shells, you will get very strange errors.

Check it out and let us know . . . .

/\_/\ Paul B. Brown
((( ( -.- ) pbrown@btc.btechnet.com
|| > " < Cape Dory 25D, Paul's Option
(( (] | [) "Sailing is a state of mind . . . ."
((( | )
(_ | _) "Thirty minutes of begging is NOT considered foreplay."