Re: Installing RedHat 4.0 on UDB

Paul Wouters (paul@xtdnet.nl)
Thu, 28 Nov 1996 13:48:00 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 28 Nov 1996, Geoff Shukin wrote:

> Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 03:50:00 -0600
> From: Geoff Shukin <gps@link.ca>
> To: axp-list@redhat.com
> Subject: Installing RedHat 4.0 on UDB

> I have read the installing RedHat 3.03 documents
> and I am wondering how different installing 4.0
> RedHat on my UDB will be. Are there any good
> references out there?

It works. though don't expect too much. No kernel source tree, no
modules package, a few errors, no Xtga server. But it's a good
start. Anyone tried the Craftworks setup ? I am tempted to try that
one as well.

Paul

--
"To boldly binary patch commercial programs where no commercial program has
been binary patched before..". Has a certain ring to it, doesn't it?