Re: Time to form comp.os.linux.alpha?

Maurice Hilarius (maurice@ellpspace.math.ualberta.ca)
Wed, 27 Nov 1996 10:56:46 -0700

At 11:12 AM 11-27-96 -0500, you wrote:
>On Wed, 27 Nov 1996, David A Rusling wrote:
>
>> Yes, I'd go for that; mind you the number of UDB questions has fallen
>> somewhat...
>
>I'll vote against it.
>
>There isn't nearly enough traffic to support a newsgroup. I'll start
>"axp-kernel@redhat.com" for more techinical discussions if people like
>though.
>
>Erik
I agree with this much more. Many people out there either have crippled or
non-existant newsfeed to the linux areas. Another mailer strikes me as a
much simpler solution, and less likely to attract spam.

Cheers,
Maurice
| Maurice Hilarius | The Past is History |
| President / Computer Entomologist | The Future is Mystery |
| Hard Data Ltd. | Today is a Gift |
| 403-456-1510 / FAX 403-457-1338 | That is why they call it |
| maurice@ellpspace.math.ualberta.ca | The Present |