Re: Help with udb please.

David Rudder (drig@magicweb.com)
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 17:58:16 -0800 (PST)

On 26 Nov 1996, Eric Smith wrote:

> Now that Adobe has finally released a version of Acrobat Reader for
> Linux/Intel, can we persuade them to release one for Linux/Alpha? My
> guess is that there is probably one employee in Adobe's Acrobat team
> championing Linux, and he or she probably doesn't have an Alpha machine.
> Maybe if someone could find out who it is and donate a machine. I'd be
> willing to contribute some of the cost of a machine if I was fairly sure
> it would lead to a release.

I'm about a 10 minute drive from the venerable Adobe Towers. In about 3
weeks, I'll have my new Alpha. If you find out who does the Linux port,
and they want to have an account or come over my place to use it, I'd be
more than willing. This applies to pretty much any software, not just
Acrobat.

> Cheers,
> Eric

-Dave
drig@magicweb.com

I got a coffee mug from Cray Research when they moved out. Now I can
drink my coffee while doing 63 other, unrelated tasks.