Re: Compiling 2.1.13

Terran Lane (terran@ecn.purdue.edu)
Sat, 23 Nov 1996 18:02:44 -0500 (EST)

Paul D. Robertson spake unto me, saying:

> On Sat, 23 Nov 1996, Matthew Jacob wrote:
>
> > Part of the issue I've noticed with some of these failed
> > system builds (and this popped up a week or so back) is in
> > the usage of some of the aux configuration things (like
> > menuconfig or xconfig). You all must realize that these
>
> Yeah, I had problems with menuconfig setting me to two different Alpha
> types, and broke some conditional code. I'd echo the suggestion to just
> use make config.

Nope. Just tried it. Got back:

# make depend
gcc -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -o scripts/mkdep scripts/mkdep.c
In file included from /usr/include/time.h:86,
from /usr/include/sys/select.h:32,
from /usr/include/sys/types.h:125,
from /usr/include/stdlib.h:209,
from scripts/mkdep.c:2:
/usr/include/timespec.h:1: linux/timespecbits.h: No such file or
directory
make: *** [scripts/mkdep] Error 1

--
Terran Lane   e-mail=terran@ecn.purdue.edu