RE: Windows NT Compiler

Andreas Kostyrka (andreas@ag.or.at)
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 21:35:48 +0100 (MET)

------ =_NextPart_000_01BBD7E6.0119F970

On Thu, 21 Nov 1996, Steven W. Decato wrote:

> to donate their time in the spirit of giving. However, I've found some
> Linux users (and OS/2 users) to be a bit "snooty". I'm having fun and
Another of this ``Linux rules the World'' guys:
What about getting yourself a decent mailer?
- Typing a whole paragraph in one line is fun, especially if your reader
is sitting on a terminal that doesn't do autowrapping.
- And this nice Application/MS-TNEF or so attachment is really nice,
especially on a Unix list, where probably most readers can't do anything
with this crap. This makes just n times X KB (where X is usually at
least 2-3, and n is the number of subscribers of this list) garbage that
is transported. And remember, there are people who are paying quite a
bit for their Internet access. (I'm quite happy, I only pay nicely
overpriced Telecom rates here, ...)
> learning about both operating systems. If you happen to see the word NT
> in the subject, just delete my message.
To delete it, I usually have to download it to my computer -> wasted
bandwidth.

> Finally, to the guy that was having trouble downloading FX2!, I would be happy to ftp it to you. I have a good Internet provider and a US Robotics V.Everything that never hangs up. Let me know if you need help.
As it seems, there are some nice regions on this planet (at least for
Internet users).

Andreas

------ =_NextPart_000_01BBD7E6.0119F970--