Re: UDB Manual: Thankyou!

Christopher M. Huffine (2cd5huffinec@vmsb.csd.mu.edu)
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 13:08:50 -0600

At 11:57 AM 11/20/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I'd just like to say thanks, to everyone responsible for making
>this manual available.
>Thanks again.
>-Steve

I'll second the thank you. Just a warning, it gets quite large once you
ungzip it out into a directory. It also will tie up a slow printer for a
long time. I printed my copy out to an 8ppm printer with a slow processor,
and due to the number of graphics and photos in the book, it took about 4
hours to print the 100 some odd pages of the book.

For those looking for part numbers and such, it has the DEC part numbers for
cache memory and such for the VX41 and VX42s.

See you,

Chris