Re: Another Source For UDB Manual ??

Ulrich Kallenbach (kallenbach@ike.uni-stuttgart.de)
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 12:42:54 +0100

Stephen Y Oliver (CS) wrote:

> Someone on this list mentioned the following path for a UDB manual:
>
> ftp://ftp.lunetix.de/pub/AXP/doc/udb-book.ps.gz
>
> But read privileges have never been granted.
>
> Does anyone know of an alternate source for the above manual??
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Steve
> ~

This is due to the accounting scheme of their
internet provider who account really much money
for international accesses.

We are currrently setting up a web page with
all technical informations from DEC and so on.

I'll annouce it on this list as soon as possible
(by the end of this week, I hope)

Cheers

Uli