Re: SCSI Connector

Shane Anderson (shane@nve.com)
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 13:17:57 -0500

On 19 Nov 96 at 14:44, axp-list@redhat.com wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have a couple UDB's on the way, I have external scsi enclosures set up
> and waiting for them, I just don't know what kind of scsi connector
> is on the udb's. Can someone let me know so I can get cables sent over
> before the UDB's arrive?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> -Ted

It's a micro DB50 connector. I had a little trouble getting some of
my cables to 'lock' on to it because the case edge was a little
close, so I loosed/tightened the mounting screws to tweak the spacing
a bit...

Good luck!

=Shane Anderson===========Nonvolatile Electronics, Inc.===
E-Mail: shane@nve.com Work Phone: (612) 996-1618