Re: Error received Installing RedHat AXP150

Martin Ostermann (ost@comnets.rwth-aachen.de)
19 Nov 1996 13:00:28 +0100

smadden@CSU.edu.au writes:
> I sleect install, I select sda, It says I have not partitioned
> swap ( I dont know how to do that, advanced setting required) but
> I can still continue. I select local-cdrom, it flashes a bit and
> then say header file not found. Thats it. If I try ftp or NFS I
> get cannot find /bin/?lmod? ? .

This doesn't look like a Jensen specific problem. At least none
related to its hard/firmware deficiencies.

Martin

--
Martin Ostermann                | mailto:ost@comnets.rwth-aachen.de
Communication Networks          | http://www.comnets.rwth-aachen.de/~ost