Re: Netatalk on Alpha Linux?

Maurice Hilarius (maurice@ellpspace.math.ualberta.ca)
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 00:52:40 -0700

At 11:17 AM 11-15-96 -0800, you wrote:
>I recently attempted to compile Netatalk on an AlphaStation 200 running
>2.0.18 (RedHat 4.0) Linux. The compile failed when attempting to make a
>component called "afpd". Has anyone else had similar results? If so, are
>there other AppleTalk solutions which will work on these systems?
>
>...dtw
Perhaps CAP (Columbia Appletalk Protocol) might work...

Cheers,
Maurice
| Maurice Hilarius | The Past is History |
| President / Computer Entomologist | The Future is Mystery |
| Hard Data Ltd. | Today is a Gift |
| 403-456-1510 / FAX 403-457-1338 | That is why they call it |
| maurice@ellpspace.math.ualberta.ca | The Present |