Re: Netatalk on Alpha Linux?

Scott D. Webster (scottw@frontier.wilpaterson.edu)
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 17:23:03 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, David T. Witkowski wrote:

> I recently attempted to compile Netatalk on an AlphaStation 200 running
> 2.0.18 (RedHat 4.0) Linux. The compile failed when attempting to make a
> component called "afpd". Has anyone else had similar results? If so, are
> there other AppleTalk solutions which will work on these systems?

Does AppleTalk actually work on the Alphas? I though I heard it
didn't.

Scott D. Webster I had far rather walk, as I do, in daily terror
Senior, Computer Science of eternity, than feel that this was only a
William Paterson College children's game in which all of the contestants
http://www.wilpaterson.edu would get equally worthless prizes in the end.
/home/students/webster/index.htm - T. S. Elliot