Re: xcdroast-0.95a-axp-Patch

Fritz Ganter (ganter@rebekka.tu-graz.ac.at)
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 12:42:38 +0100 (MET)

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, Zarmfab Software Development wrote:

> This is my patch to make the really nice designed xcdroast compile against a
> redhat 4.0 axp distribution ( and the 2.0.25 Kernel source ).
>
> NOTE:
>
> If you have applied the axp-diffs to your Kernel Source tree (what is very likely),
> you will not be able to #include sys/resource.h without getting errors, because
> some symbols are not defined. My way around this is the file fixup_res.h,
> which must be included before sys/resource.h, if __alpha is defined.

Oh, with 2.0.25 I have to move the
#ifdef __alpha
#include "fixup_res.h"
#endif

in mycdwrite.c AFTER #include <sys/resource.h>

And your fdisk patch is as dirty as my version ;-).

Fritz "who dances with the Linux" Ganter. ganter@fvkma.tu-graz.ac.at
WWW: http://fvkma.tu-graz.ac.at/ganter ganter@quant-x.com
EDV-Consulting F.Ganter Grazerstr. 26a,A-8045 Graz support@quant-x.com
Member of the Quant-X Group: Alpha based Systems running Linux