Re: installing MILO on UDB, RedHat 2.018

Matthew X Economou (econommx@rose-hulman.edu)
12 Nov 1996 08:38:10 -0500

DAR> Robin, MILO does not go into a boot block (personally I think
DAR> that loaders should be a tad more clever than that). It goes
DAR> onto an MSDOS/NTFS partition. One that the Windows NT ARC
DAR> firmware can read. The MILO HOWTO gives you an example set
DAR> up but it goes some like (from memory):

David, is the Alpha ARC console the same console (or concept) as the
ACE consortium ARC firmware for machines like the MIPS?

--
Matthew X. Economou - Finger/WWW for public key. - Geek of Computer Science(!)
econommx@rose-hulman.edu - http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~econommx - Random quote: