Re: windows 95 keyboard

Martin Ostermann (ost@comnets.rwth-aachen.de)
11 Nov 1996 17:06:48 +0100

"Brian E.W. Wood" <beww@intac.com> writes:
> On Mon, 11 Nov 1996, Jim Paradis wrote:
> > FWIW, I'm using a Win95 keyboard on a Linux/Intel box no problem...
[..]
> Does this mean that there is an Executor version that will run on
> an Alpha?

Apparently: No. But if you're interested in running Mac apps on
Linux/Axp, you might want to try UAE (Unix Amiga Emulator), which runs
on the Alpha (although I have trouble with keyboard input, missing
some strokes) and which is able to run the ShapeShifter Mac
emulator. I haven't tried this myself. You'll need Mac PROMs (their
content, that is), though.

Martin

PS.: The UAE homepage:

http://www-users.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/~crux/uae.html