Re: 3.5 inch drive

Dave Mitchell (davem@magnet.com)
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 10:41:25 -0500 (EST)

Hah! So i'm NOT the only person who thinks they're too quiet! I have
one of the cheap 2.9 gigger Seagates and it's so damn quiet I can't
ever tell if it's really doing anything or not!! (aside from my computer
working normally ;) I specifically asked for a drive enclosure that
had a "use" light on it for that reason but didn't get one.. :( (and boy
did it make a nice big change from the internal Maxtor which now serves as
my www directory)

Dave