Re: 3.5 inch drive [axp-list]

Matthew X Economou (econommx@rose-hulman.edu)
07 Nov 1996 23:08:46 -0500

SJG> SCSI narrow as Maurice suggests. This would also work coming
SJG> out of the back external port on the card. However, depending
SJG> on how you made such a connection it may defeat the purpose
SJG> of going Wide in the first place. You would have to do
SJG> something like this:

SJG> UDB Wide---->Wide Disk--->reduction to SCSI-2---->CD-Rom or
SJG> SCSI-2 device

SJG> Anyone want the source for the paddle cards?

Sure! (Do me a favor though: When you send it over, include
"axp-list" in the subject line, so my mail software will sort it
properly [for archival].) Thank you!.

--
Matthew X. Economou - Finger/WWW for public key. - Geek of Computer Science(!)
econommx@rose-hulman.edu - http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~econommx - Random quote: