Re: Unidentified subject!

Brian Hampton (hampton@image.redcross.org)
Wed, 06 Nov 1996 12:40:32 -0500

Stop!! Stop!! Stop!! I didn't think this list was an outlet for sales
people to advertize their products nor for flaming others. I have
noticed that the people involved with this list are a knowledgeable
tolerant group. Lets keep it that way. Don't add to the noise, add to
the signal and everyone will benefit.

I get over 100 messages each day from this list and I consider it a
valuable source of information for Linux/alpha issues. Thanks to all
who have contributed their knowledge and experiences to the list.

Brian Hampton
hampton@image.redcross.org