Re: Unidentified subject!

Randy Perry (randyp@aspsys.com)
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 07:44:07 -0700

Well Mr Gaudet is upon his Flame horse again and as I have told him these
battles over OVERCLOCKING and undermining others on the lists arent polite.

Since Aspen Systems is a engineering and manufacturing company and we design
our own ALPHA motherboards like the new TWIN-PEAKS and all he sells is the
semiconductor boards and end of life dec products , I can feel his=
frustration.

He is a friend of Alpha and Linux and I wish him well.

Twin-Peaks is a SMP ALPHA EV56 design by Aspen Systems with dual 500Mhz
processors with 8MB of cache. 7 PCI slots. Shipping Q1 97

Until then for EB164 at great prices or PC164 at the best price( we beat any
written quotes for our dealers or directly)

Come to Aspen Systems - where engineering does buy the extra advantage

I try to refrain from these and will accept personally to my email any
flames I have coming.

Thanks
Randy Perry
Aspen Systems Inc
4026 Youngfield St
Wheat Ridge CO 80033
303-431-4606 x 104
303-431-7196
www.aspsys.com
randyp@aspsys.com
Visit us at the following shows...=20
Comdex 96 Las Vegas booth L4602 Nov 18-22
Autofact 96- Detroit Nov 12-14 Booth 941 =20
Supercomputing 96 Pittsburgh Nov 17-22

Intel Pentium Pro 200mhz SMP and single processor systems
SUN PCI ULTRASPARC MOTHERBOARDS AND SYSTEMS (Sbus also)
ORIGINAL ALPHA DESIGNS and Digital Semiconductor motherboards