Mosaic 2.8a2

Scott Call (scall@ccnet.com)
Tue, 05 Nov 1996 11:40:08 -0800

Joshua Snyder wrote:

> Where did you download this from? I looked on the NCSA Mosaic page ( and
> there ftp server ) and didn't see it?

Since I found the info on a public web site (a new story about it I
think) I assume it's OK to share (since most of us are at least sort-of
hackers :)

http://xmosaic.ncsa.uiuc.edu/hyperion/

-Scott

--
   ___
  /   ~-.    Scott Call
 |       \      TCP/IP Network Administrator/Holder of Past Knowledge
  \\j`j; /  ,      CCnet, Inc	http://www.ccnet.com/
   (^,  )bxr~        Walnut Creek, CA
    ---'		http://www.devolution.com/
46. Outrageous vehicles only make the hero cooler.
101. Mallets can be stored anywhere on anybody.
		-All I Need to Know I Learned From Anime