Re: radiusd and axp linux

Joshua M. Thompson (invid@optera.com)
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 23:46:05 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 4 Nov 1996, Eric Jones wrote:

> Has anyone gotten radiusd to work properly under axp redhat? I remember a
> few posts regarding it, but as to whether any patches were finally released...

I've succesfully run Merit Radius 2.4.24 as an ECOFF binary. Compile went
pretty smooth and required little or no patching. Haven't tried it as ELF
yet since I just got RedHat 4.0 installed yesterday, but I'll post a note
to the list with my results when I'm done.

[ the only patches I made were minor patches to get rid of some
incompatible pointer type warnings and other such nonsense. ]

--
invid@optera.com             | We are Grey
http://www.optera.com/~invid | We stand between the Candle and the Star