Re: Building MILO on an ELF system

Joshua M. Thompson (invid@optera.com)
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 17:38:39 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 4 Nov 1996, David A Rusling wrote:

> Are you using linload.exe to load the new MILO and are you loading the 'milo' that
> is built? Did you build the PALcode also or just take what was in the kit (definitely
> the safest). My home box is the UDB and I've done exactly what you describe.

I was loading through linload.exe; did this change in the newer MILOs?

I originally built without rebuilding the pal code, although it looks like
it went ahead and did it anyway (judging from watching the compile scroll
by).

--
invid@optera.com             | We are Grey
http://www.optera.com/~invid | We stand between the Candle and the Star