RE: Winnt question

Justin Malcolm (jmalcolm@ozemail.com.au)
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 07:51:32 +-1100

Mornin'

If you are looking for a good source of info on NT check out the mailing list

AlphaNT@beauty.mfg.mke.ab.com

Justin Malcolm

----------
From: Aaron[SMTP:spdracer@america.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 02, 1996 8:35 AM
To: axp-list@redhat.com
Subject: Winnt question

A little off topic :

Hmm, I've been running linux on my UDB and win NT 3.5.
While this group has been an excellent source for Linux information
but I have not been able to find a good source for NT on the alpha.

I remember reading in this group about an emulation for the Alpha NT to
allow the Alpha to use regular win nt stuff (i.e. -86 based programs)
Does any one remember this post, or anything about it.

Many thanks for any help

\ Aaron Gee AKA Spdracer /
\"Maseratis are more than cars, they are a passion that is understood /
\by some, but enjoyed by a very few" /
\URL-----> http://maserati.worldwide.net /
\e-mail--> spdracer@america.com Fax-->1 (904) 253 1006 /
\ | /