Re: Windows NT 4.0 and Linux 4.0

Dreyer (wdr@quant-x.com)
Sun, 3 Nov 96 08:34:21 +0100

it works fine
>Any In put would be helpful

If you want to do this you must do:

format with "run a programm" from your windows NT cdrom ARCINST.EXE and
create a 5 MB sda1 system partition.

install your windows NT on one partition

than copy your linload and Milo to system partition via filemanager.

Add boot selection for MILO

partition your the left space from your harddrive as you want ( /, /usr,
swap)

install Linux

thats it. NO PROBLEM any time.

* SHIPPING 21164-500 MHz MICROSOFT HARDWARE COMPATIBILITY LIST APPROVED *
| WOLFGANG DREYER | Alpha based Systems | Ph: (+43) 4212 60040 |
| EDV-CONSULTING | running Linux, | Fax: (+43) 4212 60044 |
| Hintnausdorf 14/1 | Windows NT,Digital- | Cel: (+43) 664 2038200|
| A-9300 ST. VEIT/GLAN | Unix,Open-VMS | Email:wdr@quant-x.com |
| AUSTRIA/EUROPE | 21066/21066-A, 21064-A | http://www.quant-x.at |
| | 21164 and 21164-ATX | http://www.quant-x.com|