Re: For Sale: 2 Alpha VX42 UDB-233

Scott D. Webster (scottw@frontier.wilpaterson.edu)
Sat, 2 Nov 1996 13:11:27 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 31 Oct 1996, Michael Brennen wrote:

> Stronghold (ApacheSSL -- http://stronghold.c2.net/) does not have an Alpha
> port yet. I expect that they will eventually, but they don't yet; from
> what I understand of Sameer he will make the software as widely available
> as possible. I could offer to do a port for them, but that is not what
> puts bread on my table.

They were working on this. My client supplied them with an
account on one of the machines I set up, but after a while the guy who was
working on it just stopped. I'm not sure what they're up to with it now.

Scott D. Webster http://www.wilpaterson.edu/home/webster
Senior, Computer Science William Paterson College