kernel error --> /var/spool/at problem fix

Castelijn, Maurice (Castelijn.Maurice@kpmg.nl)
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 10:05:46 +0100

It DEFINITELY helps!! Finally got rid of those annoying errors in my
/var/log/messages file. Great!! I gather this is a standard problem, so
does anyone know it's been fixed in RH 4.0?

Thanks for your help. Splendid!

> Christian

Maurice.